Arizona State University was established as the Territorial Normal School at Tempe on March 12, 1885, Arizona State University fake diploma, fake certificate, Arizona State University fake degree, Arizona State University fake transcript, when the 13th Arizona Territorial Legislature passed an act to create a normal school to train teachers for the Arizona Territory. fake certificate, fake degree, fake transcript. The campus consisted of a single, four-room schoolhouse on a 20-acre plot largely donated by Tempe residents George and Martha Wilson. Classes began with 33 students on February 8, 1886. The curriculum evolved over the years and the name was changed several times; the institution was also known as Tempe Normal School of Arizona (1889–1903), Arizona State University fake diploma, fake certificate, fake degree, fake transcript, Tempe Normal School (1903–1925), Tempe State Teachers College (1925–1929), Arizona State Teachers College (1929–1945), Arizona State College (1945–1958) and, by a state vote, Arizona State University in 1958.
In 1923 the school stopped offering high school courses and added a high school diploma to the admissions requirements. Arizona State University fake diploma, fake certificate, fake degree, fake transcript. In 1925 the school became the Tempe State Teachers College and offered a four-year Bachelor of Education degrees as well as two-year teaching certificates. Arizona State University fake diploma, fake certificate, fake degree, fake transcript. In 1929, the legislature authorized Bachelor of Arts in Education degrees as well, and the school was renamed the Arizona State Teachers College. Under the 30-year tenure of president Arthur John Matthews (1900–1930), the school was given all-college student status. The first dormitories built in the state were constructed under his supervision, the first being in 1902. fake certificate, fake degree, fake transcript. Of the 18 buildings constructed while Matthews was president, six are still in use. Matthews envisioned an “evergreen campus,” with many shrubs brought to the campus, and implemented the planting of Palm Walk, now a landmark of the Tempe campus.